Frozen Pudding Sandwiches
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 10 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) desired flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 2 cups frozen reduced-fat non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
1. In medium bowl beat milk and pudding mix with wire whisk for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate about 5 minutes or until thick.
2. Break cracker sheets in half, forming thirty-two pieces. Top half of cracker pieces with two rounded tablespoons of pudding mixture. Place remaining cracker pieces on top, making sandwiches.
3. Individually wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap. Freeze at least 2 hours or until firm.