Frosty Yule Trees
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 3 hour
- 6 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened in refrigerator for 2 hours
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Froot Loops® cereal
- 1/4 cup chocolate hard shell ice cream coating
1. Cut six 8-inch lengths waxed paper. Fold in half to form 4-inch wide
rectangles. From center of folded side, roll waxed paper into wide cones and tape in place.
2. Stand cones point-down in muffin pan cups (or in coffee cups). Spoon 1 cup ice cream into each cone, packing evenly and smoothing top.
3. Place in freezer and freeze until hard-set (about 3 hours).
4. Spread KELLOGG'S FROOT LOOPS cereal on large plate. Remove cones from freezer. Remove waxed paper and stand ice cream with points up to resemble "yule trees." Roll sides of trees in KELLOGG'S FROOT LOOPS cereal to decorate
5. Stand trees on a large plate. Drizzle with ice cream coating. Return to freezer until ready to serve.