Frosty Fruit Mold
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 4 hour 10 minutes
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple tidbits in juice
- 1 package (8-serving size) lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped maraschino cherries, drained
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Lettuce leaves
- Keebler® Town House® Original crackers Buy Now
1. Chill small mixing bowl and beaters of electric mixer.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving liquid. Measure liquid. Add enough water to equal 1 cup total.
3. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in pineapple liquid. Gradually beat gelatin mixture into cream cheese with wire whisk. Refrigerate until partially set. Beat with wire whisk until smooth. Fold pineapple, oranges and cherries into gelatin mixture.
4. In chilled bowl beat whipping cream on medium speed of electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold into gelatin mixture. Pour into 11 1/2 x 8 x 2-inch dish. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
5. Serve on a leaf of lettuce with crackers.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.