Frosted Baked Apples
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 6 large baking apples
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal
1. Remove apple cores, but do not cut completely through the apples. Pare the
upper half of the apples. Wrap in aluminum foil, leaving open at the top.
2. Combine cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle over apples. Place in shallow pan.
3. Bake at 375° F about 55 minutes or until tender. Cool. Remove foil.
4. Sprinkle KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES cereal over apples before serving. Serve
with cream, if desired.