Frost on the Pumpkin Pies
Be sure to purchase canned pumpkin pie mix (not just canned pumpkin) for these easy tarts. Pumpkin pie mix already has all of the spices mixed into it.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 4 hour
- 2 Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 can (30 oz.) pumpkin pie mix
- 1 can (5 oz.) evaporated milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Brush bottom and sides of crusts with egg yolks. Place on large baking sheet. Bake at 375°F for 5 minutes.
2. In large bowl stir together eggs and pumpkin pie mix. Stir in evaporated milk. Pour half of filling into each crust. Bake on baking sheet at 375°F for 45 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
3. In large bowl fold together whipped topping and cinnamon. Spread over tops of pies.