Froot Loops® Cream Cheese Cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Froot Loops® cereal
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine
- 2 packages (3 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
1. Place KELLOGG'S FROOT LOOPS cereal in shallow dish or pan. For variegated color effect, do not mix after crushing. Set aside.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in small mixing bowl.
3. Beat butter cream cheese, and sugar thoroughly in a large mixing bowl; blend in lemon juice. Add dry ingredients a small amount at a time, mixing well after each addition.
4. Shape dough into balls about 1-inch in diameter; roll carefully in
KELLOGG'S FROOT LOOPS cereal to coat completely. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
5. Bake at 350° F about 15 minutes or until lightly browned.