Froot Loop Soup
Scandinavians and Hungarians enjoy fruit soup as a starter before a great feast. But - topped with a little cereal - the soup is just as nice for breakfast.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup fresh orange sections
- mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1/3 cup sliced, fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh red raspberries
- 1/4 cup seedless, green grape halves
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Froot Loops® cereal Buy Now
1. In medium bowl stir together pineapple juice and cranberry juice cocktail.
2. Stir in orange sections, strawberries, raspberries, grapes and blueberries. Ladle into 4 serving bowls. Top with KELLOGG'S FROOT LOOPS cereal. Serve immediately