Frijole Jalapeño-Salsa Burger
Have you ever thought of topping a burger with salsa? Raise some eyebrows when you offer up this recipe on your menu. Revolt against ordinary!
24 each (3 pounds 12 ounces)
Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers Buy Now Morningstar Farms®
- 1 pint 1/2 cup (12 ounces) corn kernels, frozen, thawed
- 1 pint (12 ounces) tomatoes, fresh, diced
- 1 pint (6 ounces) jalapeno peppers, fresh
- 1 tablespoon salt and pepper
- 24 leafs (24 ounces) romaine leaf, fresh
- 24 slices (1 pound 1 ounce) tomato, fresh, slice
- 24 each sourdough buns
2. Place corn, tomatoes and jalapeños in bowl and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add corn salsa on top of patty.
4. Place lettuce and tomato on bottom bun, then place patty on top and serve with top bun.