Fresh Herb Goat Cheese Dip
This fabulous, creamy dip combines the distinctive tang of goat cheese, also known as chèvre, with fresh herbs.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 4 hour 10 minutes
- 1 package (8 oz.) soft goat cheese, cut up
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Kelloggs® Town House® Pita Crackers Mediterranean Herb Buy Now
1. In food processor bowl combine goat cheese, yogurt and oil. Cover and process until creamy. Transfer to small serving bowl. Stir in chives, rosemary and pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
2. Let dip stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh chives or rosemary sprig (if desired). Serve with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE Pita Crackers Mediterranean Herb.