Fresh Herb and Goat Cheese Dip
Just a touch of red pepper brings together the flavors of fresh herbs, garlic and tangy goat cheese in this quick-to-fix dip.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3/4 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, chopped fresh basil, chopped fresh oregano, chopped fresh thyme or combination of fresh herbs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Kelloggs® Town House® Pita Crackers Sea Salt Buy Now
- Kelloggs® Town House® Pita Crackers Mediterranean Herb Buy Now
1. In medium bowl stir together yogurt, goat cheese, fresh herbs, garlic, red pepper and salt. Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 12 hours. Serve with Kelloggs® Town House® Pita Crackers Sea Salt.