An apple-and-fruit filling hides inside of each of these mysterious, delicious, flying saucers.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 tube (7 1/2 oz., 10 count) refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- 1 medium cooking apple, cored and finley chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped dried apricots or raisins
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup Kellogg's® Frosted Mini-Wheats® Bite Size cereal Buy Now
1. On lightly floured surface roll each biscuit into 3 1/2-inch circle.
2. In small bowl toss together apple, apricots, brown sugar and cinnamon. Mound about 1/4 cup of apple mixture in center of five of the dough circles. Lightly brush edges of dough with water. Top with remaining five dough circles, stretching as necessary to completely cover apple mixture. Use fork to firmly crimp edges of circles together to seal. Place on baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray.
3. In small bowl whisk together egg white and water. Brush over top of each roll. Use fork to prick tops. Press KELLOGG’S FROSTED MINI-WHEATS Bite Size cereal on top of each. Bake at 400° F. for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to wire cooling rack. Cool for 10 minutes. Serve warm.