Five C's Canape
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 8 ounces frozen, cooked crabmeat, thawed, or one package (8 oz.) imitation crabmeat flakes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chilli peppers, drained
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Carr's® Table Water® Crackers Baked with Roasted Garlic & Herbs Buy Now
1. Cut up any large pieces of crabmeat. In medium bowl combine crabmeat, sour cream, chili peppers, onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
2. Serve on crackers. Garnish as desired.