Fireside Apple Tea Sipper
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 tea bags blackberry tea
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Caramel ice cream topping (optional)
1. In medium saucepan place tea bags. Pour boiling water over tea bags. Let stand for 3 minutes. Discard tea bags.
2. Stir in apple juice, brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until almost boiling. Remove from heat.
3. Pour into cups. Top with whipped cream and ice cream topping, if desired. Serve with cookies.