Fig, Goat Cheese and Almond Bruschetta
The flavors of the Mediterranean—goat cheese, yogurt, figs, basil and almonds—shine in this appetizer spread.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried mission figs
- 2 ounces soft goat cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Dash salt
- Micro greens or finely chopped romaine lettuce
1. Place figs in small bowl. Pour enough boiling water over figs to cover. Let stand for 10 minutes. Drain well.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl stir together goat cheese, yogurt, basil, almonds, pepper and salt. Gently stir in figs.
3. Spread on KELLOGG’S SPECAIL K Parmesan Sesame Quinoa Crackers. Top with micro greens.