Fiesta Cracker Spread
South-of-the-border cuisine influences this zesty cheese spread, with cheddar cheese, Mexican seasoning, jalapeño peppers, green onions, red bell peppers, salsa and corn.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1 tablespoon seltzer water or milk
- 1/2 cup finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Mexican seasoning or taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1/4 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed (optional)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper (optional)
- Keebler® Town House® Original crackers Buy Now
1. In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese and water on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add Cheddar cheese and seasoning. Beat until combined.
2. Stir in onions, red pepper and salsa. Fold in corn and jalapeno pepper, if desired. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave for 15 to 20 seconds.