Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
1. Place KELLOGG'S FROOT LOOPS cereal in shallow pan or dish. For variegated color, do not mix after crushing. Set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. Measure butter, sugar, and vanilla into large mixing bowl; beat until light and fluffy. Add dry ingredients; mix thoroughly.
4. Using level measuring-tablespoon, shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll carefully in cereal crumbs to coat; place on ungreased baking sheets.
5. Bake at 350° F about 14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove immediately from baking sheets; cool on wire racks.