Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 10 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 dry-pack sun-dried tomatoes, soaked, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Hot pepper sauce (optional)
1. In small bowl combine cheese, sour cream, tomatoes, chives, garlic and pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
2. Serve with crackers. Garnish as desired. Top with dash of pepper sauce, if desired.