Family Tuna Casserole
This easy, cheesy, noodle tuna casserole has been a family favorite for generations. Kids love the peas and the crunchy cereal topping, moms love the solid nutrition they get in every bite. A simple and classic weeknight meal!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded American cheese, divided
- 1 can (6 1/2 oz.) chunk light tuna in water, well-drained and flaked
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup cooked peas
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
1. In small mixing bowl, toss 1 cup of the KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN COMPLETE Wheat Flakes cereal with the melted BUTTER. Set aside for topping. Set aside 1/2 cup of the cheese.
2. Stir together remaining cereal, remaining cheese, tuna, soup, and milk in large mixing bowl. Stir in noodles, peas, celery, and pimiento. Spread in 10 x 6 x 2-inch (1 1/2-quart) glass baking dish. Sprinkle with cereal topping.
3. Bake at 350° F for 25 minutes. Top with reserved cheese. Bake about 5 minutes longer or until cheese melts and tuna mixture is thoroughly heated.