On busy weeknights, convenience is key. Here's a way to have steaming chili on the table in just 30 minutes.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 can (15 1/2 oz.) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves or dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. In large saucepan cook turkey, onion and bell pepper over medium heat until turkey is no longer pink, stirring to break up big pieces. Drain off any fat.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Ladle into bowls.