These muffins are so quick and easy (only about 30 minutes total cooking time) that you really can have them every day. And they're delicious any time - in the lunchbox, at the breakfast table or as a simple and healthful afternoon snack. A great way to make "every day" special.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. In medium bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In large bowl combine KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN ORIGINAL cereal and milk. Let stand about 5 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring until just combined. Portion batter evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray or lined with foil bake cups.
3. Bake at 400° F for 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm.