Apples & Blue Cheese Endive Cups
Don’t save Morningstar Farms® Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers just for entreés. In this recipe, the tasty burgers star—along with apples, walnuts and blue cheese—as a filling for an easy appetizer.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Morningstar Farms®Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers Buy Now
- 3 heads (4 oz. each) Belgian endive
- 1 medium red apple, cored and finely chopped (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 2/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers according to package directions. Cut into small pieces.
2. Meanwhile, carefully remove leaves from endive head. Wash, drain and place, cup-side up, on serving platter.
3. In medium bowl toss together burger pieces, apple, blue cheese, walnuts and lemon juice. Spoon into the endive cups. Drizzle with oil. Serve.