Eggnog Cheesecake Bars
Enjoy two holiday classics, cheesecake and eggnog, rolled into one terrific bar cookie
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 3 hour 45 minutes
- 14 Keebler® Grahams Original Buy Now
- 1 3/4 cups Keebler® Graham Cracker Crumbs Buy Now
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg, divided
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned or refrigerated eggnog
1. Finely crush crackers (should have about 1 3/4 cup crumbs). In small bowl stir together crackers, 3 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of the nutmeg. Add butter. Toss until combined. Press onto bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Bake at 350ºF for 8 minutes.
2. In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla and remaining 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg. Beat until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until just combined after each addition. Stir in eggnog.
3. Bake at 350°F about 22 minutes or until almost set. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Lightly sprinkle with additional nutmeg, if desired. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Cut into bars.
*NOTE: Each cracker sheet measures about 5 x 2-inches and is scored into 4 pieces.