Egg Salad with Fresh Herbs
Comforting, old-fashioned egg salad is a family favorite. This version features crisp celery, bits of sweet pickles and a hint of fresh herb.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 15 minutes
- 9 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet pickles
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon or chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise or mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard or Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- Keebler® Club® Original crackers Buy Now
- Keebler® Toasteds® Buttercrisp crackers Buy Now
1. Cut eggs into 1/2-inch pieces. Place in large bowl. Add celery, onions, pickles and tarragon (if desired).
2. In small bowl whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Add to egg mixture. Gently stir until just combined. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 6 hours.
3. Stir egg salad. Serve on lettuce-lined plates along with KEEBLER CLUB Original crackers.