Easy Rocky Road Bars
Just six ingredients and 15 minutes are all you need to stir together these scrumptious rocky road bars.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 15 minutes
- 4 cups
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 package (12 oz.; 2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup butterscotch morsels (about 6 oz.)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
1. Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with foil, allowing excess foil to hang over ends. Lightly coat with nonstick spray. Set aside. In large bowl combine KELLOGG’S JIF Peanut Butter Cereal and marshmallows. Set aside.
2. In large saucepan combine chocolate morsels, butterscotch morsels and butter. Cook and stir over medium-low to low heat until melted. (Mixture will be thick.) Stir in peanut butter until melted. Remove from heat.
3. Pour chocolate mixture over cereal mixture. Gently stir until just combined. Using buttered spatula or wax paper press cereal mixture into prepared pan. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm. Use foil to lift bars out of pan. Cut into 36 bars.