Easy Parmesan Soft Pretzels
A kid favorite! Serve these Parmesan soft pretzels as a super-fun lunch treat to cheer up a rainy Saturday afternoon. A lovely accompaniment to creamy tomato soup or a warming winter stew.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (11 oz.) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1/3 cup fat-free honey-mustard salad dressing
1. On wax paper stir together KELLOGG'S COMPLETE WHEAT BRAN FLAKES cereal, cheese and garlic powder.
2. Unroll dough. Separate into six pieces, pinching two breadsticks together to make each piece. Lightly roll each piece to form 18-inch-long rope. Roll in cereal mixture until coated. Shake off excess crumbs.
3. Shape each pretzel by crossing one end over the other to form circle, overlapping about 4 inches from each end and leaving ends free. Twist dough once at overlap. Lightly press ends over opposite side of circle, making pretzel shape. Place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375°F about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Serve warm with salad dressing as dipping sauce.