Easy Mexican Chicken Salad
Using purchased salad dressing, purchased salsa, canned beans and rotisserie-roasted chicken moves dinner into the express lane. Serve this hearty, south-of-the-border-inspired salad on days you just don't have time to cook.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing or peppercorn ranch salad dressing
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 9 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 2/3 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups shredded, rotisserie-roasted chicken breast
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup frozen fire-roasted whole kernel corn or whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1 1/2 cups Sunshine® Cheez-It® White Cheddar crackers Buy Now
1. In small bowl stir together salad dressing and salsa. Set aside.
2. In large bowl toss together lettuce, tomatoes and green onions. Arrange on 6 serving plates. Top with beans. Arrange layers of chicken, cheese, corn and olives on top of each. Sprinkle with SUNSHINE CHEEZ-IT White Cheddar snack crackers. Drizzle with salad dressing mixture.