Easy Chocolate-Banana Pie
Sour cream, fresh banana and chocolate morsels enhance the flavors of chocolate and banana cream pie filling mixes in this easy pie.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package (4-serving-size) chocolate flavor instant pudding & pie filling mix
- 1 package (4-serving-size) banana cream flavor instant pudding & pie filling mix
- 1/2 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 4 ounces frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes® cereal Buy Now
1. Arrange banana slices on bottom of Graham Cracker Pie Crust.
2. In large bowl beat milk, sour cream, chocolate pudding mix and banana cream pudding mix with wire whisk for 2 minutes. Fold in chocolate morsels. Carefully spread over bananas in crust.
3. Carefully spread whipped topping over pie filling. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Before serving, sprinkle with KELLOGG’S FROSTED FLAKES cereal around edge of pie.