Easy Brunch Focaccia Recipe
Top refrigerated pizza dough with Morningstar Farms® Maple Flavored Sausage Patties, onion, pineapple and cheese for a family-pleasing brunch.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4 MorningStar Farms® Maple Flavored Veggie Sausage Patties Buy Now
- 1 tube (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza dough
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple tidbits (juice pack), drained
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese or Cheddar cheese
2. In small nonstick skillet cook onion in oil over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender and beginning to brown, stirring occasionally. Stir in sage and pepper. Spread over dough. Arrange veggie patty pieces and pineapple on top of onion mixture. Bake at 425°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are brown.
3. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 425°F for 5 to 6 minutes more or until cheese melts and crust is golden brown. Cut into rectangles to serve. Serve warm.