Easy Barbecue Bites
These mini "sandwiches" boast big flavor from deli-prepared barbecued chicken, cheddar cheese and green onions.
15 minutesTotal Time:
- 1 cup deli barbecued pulled chicken or pork (about 7 oz.)
- 32 Keebler® Town House® Flipsides® Original crackers
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz.)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
1. Cut up any large pieces of meat. Set aside.
2. On baking sheet arrange KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE FLIPSIDES Original crackers in single layer. Spoon meat on crackers. Arrange cheese on top. Sprinkle with onions.
3. Bake at 375 ° F for 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through.