Easy Apple Bake
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 5 cups Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cups sliced pared apples
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
1. In medium mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES cereal, sugar,
cinnamon and apples. Spread evenly in buttered 10 x 6-inch baking pan. Dot
with butter. Cover.
2. Bake at 375° F about 40 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve warm
with cream or ice cream, if desired.
3 cups pie-sliced canned apples may be substituted for pared apples. If
sweetened, decrease sugar.