Dutch Apple Dessert
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1. In medium bowl toss together graham crumbs and butter. Press on bottom of 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
2. In small bowl whisk together condensed milk, sour cream and lemon juice. Spread over crumb crust. Spoon pie filling on top. Sprinkle with walnuts and cinnamon. Bake at 350°F about 30 minutes or until set. Serve warm or cold.