These fluffy dumplings are down-home simple and down-home good. Drop them into the broth of your favorite stew, cover, and they'll steam to perfection in 20 minutes. Enriched with a half-cup of All-Bran® fiber cereal for a tender texture and pleasant, sweet taste.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 3/4 cup milk
1. Stir together flour, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl, beat egg until light and fluffy. Beat in shortening,
KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal and milk. Add flour mixture, stirring only until
3. Drop by heaping tablespoon on top of hot meat stew or broth. Cover tightly
and simmer 20 minutes or until dumpling centers are cooked. Serve hot.