Double-Coated Chicken with Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Place KELLOGG'S Corn Flake Crumbs in shallow dish or pan. Set aside.
3. In small mixing bowl, beat egg and milk slightly. Add flour, salt and
pepper. Mix until smooth. Dip chicken in batter. Coat with cereal. Place in single layer, skin side up, in foil-lined shallow baking pan. Drizzle with margarine.
4. Bake 1 hour or until chicken is tender, no longer pink and juices run
clear. Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking.
3 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts can be substituted for broiler
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: (for one breast)
1/3 cup KELLOGG'S Corn Flake Crumbs
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup evaporated milk
1 whole chicken breast, split, washed, and patted dry
1. Combine KELLOGG'S Corn Flake Crumbs, salt, and pepper in shallow dish or
2. Dip chicken in milk. Coat with Crumbs mixture. Place in shallow glass
baking dish. Cover with waxed paper or plastic wrap. Poke several holes in
plastic wrap to allow steam to escape.
3. Microwave on HIGH about 8 minutes or until chicken is tender.