Double Chocolate Brownies
Double chocolate equals double indulgence! These luscious brownies combine cocoa powder and chocolate chips for an irresistible double-chocolate punch. And with fiber, vitamins and minerals from a full cup of All-Bran® cereal, they knock ordinary box brownies out of the ring!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet mini-chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil, water, vanilla and eggs. Mix well. Stir in
KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal. Let stand about 5 minutes or until cereal softens. Stir
in chocolate morsels and nuts. Add flour mixture, mixing until combined. Spread
evenly in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° F about 35 minutes or until center is firm. Cool completely before