Dilled Potato Soup
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups cubed, peeled potatos
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, crumbled
- Keebler® Zesta® Original crackers Buy Now
1. In medium saucepan cook carrot, celery and onion in margarine or butter until tender.
2. Add broth, potatoes, dill weed, salt, mustard and pepper. Bring to boil. Reduce heat. Cover adn simmer about 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
3. In small bowl gradually stir milk into flour. Stir into potato mixture. Cook stirring frequently, until boiling. Boil for 1 minute.
4. Ladle into serving bowls. Top with bacon, if desired. Best enjoyed with