Deviled Egg Spread
Everything old is new again! This spread tastes like traditional deviled eggs topped with bacon, olives, pickle and parsley.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 12 hard cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar or white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickle or sweet pickle
- Kellogg's® Town House® Original crackers Buy Now
1. Peel and chop eggs. In large bowl use potato masher to slightly mash eggs. Stir in mayonnaise, green onions, paprika, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mound on serving platter in oval egg shape.
2. Sprinkle with rows of bacon, parsley, olives and pickle. Serve with crackers.