Delicious Bits of Everything Bars
A pretzel crust is topped with caramel, peanuts, chocolate-coated cookies, toffee pieces and peanut butter chips in these gooey, scrumptious bars.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
1 package (9.2 oz; about 85 crackers)
Keebler® Town House® Pretzel Flipsides®Original crackers (crushed to 2 3/4 cups) Buy Now
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 packages (5 oz. each) soft caramels, unwrapped
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 12 Fudge Striped Cookies
- 1 cup milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
1. Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Lightly coat foil with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl combine KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE PRETZEL FLIPSIDES Original crackers, 3/4 cup melted butter and granulated sugar. Firmly press onto bottom of prepared pan.
3. In medium saucepan combine 1/2 cup butter, whipping cream and brown sugar. Cook, stirring frequently, over medium-low heat until butter melts and brown sugar dissolves. Stir in caramels. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth. Stir in peanuts. Quickly pour over crust, spreading evenly.
4. Sprinkle caramel mixture with crushed Fudge Striped Cookies, toffee pieces and peanut butter chips. Bake, uncovered, at 325°F about 25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and slightly bubbly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
5. Use foil to lift bars out of pan. Cut into twenty-four bars. Store in refrigerator.