Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Dip
Indulge your sweet tooth by scooping this rich, chocolate dip onto Keebler® Town House® Flipsides® Original crackers. Chocolate-covered pretzels never tasted so good!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can (14 oz.) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup fat free milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts or almonds, toasted
- Kellogg's® Town House® Flipsides® Original crackers Buy Now
1. In small heavy saucepan cook and stir condensed milk, chocolate, corn syrup and 1/4 cup of the milk over low heat until chocolate melts. Gradually stir in enough of the remaining 1/4 cup milk until dip is of desired consistency.
2. Stir in vanilla. Add nuts (if desired), stirring until combined. Serve warm with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE FLIPSIDES ORIGINAL crackers.