Curried Tuna Squares
Get a quick fix on curry with this substantial tuna casserole. It evokes traditional tuna-and-rice casserole flavors with the extra zip of pungent curry powder.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 can (6 oz.) chunk-style tuna, drained
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal Buy Now
- or 1 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs Buy Now
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter, melted
- Lemon wedges (optional)
1. In medium mixing bowl, combine tuna, rice, onion, lemon juice, seasonings,
eggs, milk and 3/4 cup of the KELLOGG'S Corn Flake crumbs. Mix well.
2. Spread tuna mixture in 10 x 6 x 2-inch (1 1/2-qt.) glass baking dish coated with
cooking spray. Mix remaining crumbs with melted margarine. Sprinkle over tuna
3. Bake at 350° F about 20 minutes or until hot. Cut into squares and serve with
lemon wedges. Serve hot.