Curried Chicken Salad
Kellogg's® Special K® Red Berries cereal makes a colorful and flavorful topping for creamy, curried chicken salad.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 15 minutes
- 3 cups chopped, cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved, and/or fresh blueberries
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Special K® Cereal Red Berries
1. In large bowl toss together chicken, grapes, celery and onions.
2. In small bowl stir together yogurt, mayonnaise, soy sauce, curry powder and garlic powder. Pour over chicken mixture. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
3. Stir chicken mixture. Serve on 6 lettuce-lined salad plates. Top with cereal.