Curried Cheese with Chutney Spread
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry or orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 jar (7 3/4 oz.) chutney
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Keebler® Toasteds® Harvest Wheat crackers Buy Now
- Keebler® Toasteds® Toasted Sesame crackers Buy Now
1. In small mixing bowl beat cheddar cheese, cream cheese, sherry or orange juice and curry on medium speed of electric mixer until combined. Spread in 10-inch circle on serving plate.
2. Cut up any large pieces of chutney. Spread on cheese mixture. Sprinkle with onion. Serve with crackers.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.