Cumin Crusted Black Bean Burger with Avocado Relish Recipe
Here, a colorful relish of avocado, tomato, red onion, lime juice and crushed red pepper tops the cumin-rubbed black bean burger and adds delicious flavor.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons seeded, peeled, and finely chopped avocado
- 2 tablespoons seeded and finely chopped tomato
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon lime juice (divided)
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers Buy Now
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1 hamburger bun, split (about 1 1/2 oz.)
1. In small bowl toss together avocado, tomato, onion, 1/2 teaspoon of the lime juice and red pepper. Set aside.
2. Brush MORNINGSTAR FARMS Spicy Black Bean burger on both sides with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon lime juice. Rub cumin onto both sides of burger. Cook according to package directions.
3. Top bun bottom with burger, avocado mixture and bun top.