Cucumber Raita Burgers made with Worthington® FriPats®
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3/4 teaspoon liquid pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped, seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Place frozen burgers on baking sheet. Brush tops with pepper sauce. Bake at 350°F for 18 to 20 minutes.
2. Combine cucumber, yogurt, onion, cumin, salt and garlic powder. Spoon on top of burgers. Garnish with additional thin cucumber slices and chopped red onion, if desired.
When you want an exotic entrée in just a few minutes, this recipe saves the day. Just 20 minutes from start to finish gives you pepper-sauced burgers topped with refreshing cucumber-yogurt sauce. Garnish with a few thin slices of cucumber and chopped red onion for extra pizazz.