Crunchy Lemon Fish Fillets
Lemon peel and tarragon team up to flavor these crisply-baked fish fillets.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 pound fish fillets, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Special K® Cereal Original
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 egg whites
- 2 medium lemons, thinly sliced
1. Wash fish fillets and pat dry with paper towel. Set aside.
2. Place KELLOGG'S SPECIAL K cereal in shallow dish or pan. Stir in lemon peel, salt, tarragon, pepper, and chopped parsley.
3. Dip fish fillets in egg whites. Coat with cereal mixture. Place in single
layer on foil-lined shallow baking pan.
4. Bake at 375° F about 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. For food safety, the internal temperature of the fish should be a minimum of 145ºF. Do not cover or turn fish while baking. Serve with lemon slices.