Crunchy Ice Cream Balls
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Honey Smacks® cereal
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
1. Melt margarine in 10-inch frypan over low heat. Add KELLOGG'S SMACKS
cereal and nuts. Sift brown sugar over top. Top ingredients lightly together
over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until well mixed.
2. Shape ice cream into 10 balls. (May be made ahead of time and stored in
3. Roll balls in cereal mixture to coat all surfaces completely. Serve
immediately or store in freezer for not more that a few hours.
4. Serve with caramel topping or another accompaniment, if desired.