Crunchy Cheese Chicken Tenders
Sunshine® Cheez-It® Original crackers combine with Parmesan cheese in the crispy coating on these chicken fingers. They're great for lunch or as a snack during the big game.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 egg whites, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cups
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing or spicy ranch salad dressing
1. Lengthwise cut chicken into 3/4-inch-wide strips. Set aside.
2. Place flour on wax paper. In shallow dish stir together egg whites and water. In another shallow dish combine SUNSHINE CHEEZ-IT Original snack crackers, Parmesan cheese and oregano.
3. Roll chicken pieces, one at a time, in flour. Shake off excess flour. Dip into egg white mixture. Coat with cracker mixture, gently pressing onto chicken. Place in single layer in shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray or lined with foil.
4. Bake, uncovered, at 425°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. For food safety, internal temperature of the chicken should reach at least 165ºF. Serve with salad dressing as dipping sauce.