Crunchy Broccoli Bake
Fat free sour cream adds creaminess to this baked broccoli casserole.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 cup non-fat sour cream
- 3 cups fresh broccoli flowerets
- 2 packages (10 oz. each) frozen broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Special K® Cereal Original
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
1. In a small saucepan heat margarine until melted. Stir in flour, salt,
sugar, pepper and onion. Add sour cream; stir until smooth.
2. Heat mixture, stirring constantly, until mixture starts to boil. Stir in
broccoli. Pour mixture into lightly greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Stir
together cereal and cheese. Sprinkle cereal and cheese mixture over broccoli.
3. Bake in 350° F oven about 20 minutes or until bubbly.