Great for topping fresh fruit, pudding or yogurt--this crunchy topping combines Kellogg's® Special K® Red Berries cereal with pecans and sesame seeds in a sweet, glaze.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Special K® Cereal Red Berries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1. Place 24-inch sheet foil on heat resistant surface. Coat with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Measure KELLOGG'S SPECIAL K Red Berries cereal, pecans and sesame seeds. Set aside.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in heavy 12-inch non-stick fry pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is smooth and butter is melted. Add cereal mixture, tossing and stirring until evenly coated. Continue to cook and stir constantly about 8 minutes or only until mixture is golden brown. Immediately spread on prepared foil. Cool completely. Break into bite-size pieces. Store in airtight container. Serve as snack or over puddings and fruit.