Crunch Topped Glazed Nectarines
Kellogg's FiberPlus® Cinnamon Oat Crunch cereal makes a delicious topping for these sweetly glazed nectarines.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 medium nectarines or peaches*
- 1/4 cup sugar-free apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup
1. Halve and pit nectarines. Peel, if desired.
2. In small skillet combine apricot preserves, orange juice and butter. Cook over medium heat until butter melts. Add nectarines, spooning glaze over fruit. Cover and bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 7 minutes or until nectarines are tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Spoon fruit and glaze into 4 dessert dishes. Sprinkle with KELLOGG’S FIBERPLUS Cinnamon Oat Crunch cereal. Serve immediately.