Crispy Topped Power Oatmeal
Nothing warms you up like oatmeal, especially when it has sweet, crunchy Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup mixed dried fruit bits, dried tart cherries, or raisins
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1/3 cups fat free milk
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal
- Fat free milk (optional)
1. In large bowl stir together rolled oats, fruit bits, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
2. In small bowl combine egg, milk, brown sugar, oil and vanilla. Add to oat mixture. Stir until combined. Spoon into four 10-ounce custard cups or ramekins coated with cooking spray. Place on baking sheet.
3. Bake, uncovered, at 400°F for 15 minutes. Sprinkle tops with KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES cereal. Bake, uncovered, at 400°F about 10 minutes more or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Serve warm with additional milk (if desired).